May 15, 2018
1. Place a small piece of dough in a bowl and place it on the top of the freezer in the refrigerator to keep the refrigerator free from odor for 2 to 3 months. Note that a little dough may not need too much.
2. With a clean cotton towel, folded neatly placed on the top shelf of the refrigerator, the fine holes in the towel can adsorb the odor in the refrigerator, take a long time to wash with warm water, continue to put after drying Can be used repeatedly.
3. You can use a little bamboo charcoal to deodorize and put it in the freezer cabinet of the refrigerator. The unique porous structure of bamboo charcoal can quickly absorb the odor in the refrigerator. Bamboo charcoal is used for drying for a long time and can be used repeatedly after drying.
4. Cut a lemon in half, do not cover the cling film, put the lemon on the top of the refrigerator, the fragrance of lemon emits can remove the strange smell in the refrigerator.
5. Find a gauze bag containing 50 grams of tea and put it in a refrigerator. Due to the ability of the tea to absorb odor, the odor in the refrigerator can be removed on the same day; the tea leaves are dried every month and can be used after drying.
6. Pour some vinegar into an open glass bottle and put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate it. The deodorizing effect is also very good.
7. Place 500 grams of baking soda into two empty bottles. Do not unscrew the lids, and place the bottles in the upper and lower compartments of the refrigerator. After a day, the odor can be removed.
8. There is a rice wine in the family can also use a bowl of rice wine, on the bottom of the refrigerator, generally 3 days can be in addition to net odor.
9. You can buy sandalwood soap in the refrigerator, the effect of odor is also good. However, cooked food in the refrigerator must be placed in a covered container. Not too good, the general can either.
10. Charcoal can also be deodorized. The appropriate amount of charcoal is crushed and placed in a small cloth bag. The deodorizing effect is very good in a refrigerator.