Jul 05, 2017
Upright Chiller Always maintain a dynamic balance
How is the temperature of the industrial chillers controlled? The object to be cooled and maintained at the temperature required by the process is both the ultimate goal of industrial chillers and an important part of the industrial chiller. Maintaining the temperature of the object to be cooled is constant, which means that the working conditions of the industrial chiller unit and the cooling capacity of the industrial chiller are always adaptable to the load changes of the external conditions, so that the cooling capacity and the load of the industrial chiller always maintain a dynamic equilibrium.
Industrial chillers from a series of components, from the control point of view, it contains a number of resistance-tolerance links, each link has its own time constant, there is a certain reaction lag, interference factors are many, and industrial chiller It will take some time for the stabilization after the condition is restored. Regardless of the control mode, the temperature fluctuation of the object to be cooled is unavoidable, and the temperature control can be controlled according to the temperature control precision requirement of the process and the corresponding control means Within the allowable range.
Industrial chiller is a kind of energy saving, environmental protection, precision, temperature deviation of less than ± 0.01 ℃ of energy-saving industrial chillers. What are the conditions for the industrial chillers?
(1) condenser: in the cooling process, the condenser plays the role of output heat and the role of condensation of the refrigerant.
(2) Compressor: Compressor is the core components of the entire refrigeration system, but also the source of refrigerant compression power. Its role is to convert the input power into mechanical energy, the refrigerant compression.
(3) reservoir: the reservoir is installed in the condenser, and the condenser of the drainage tube is in direct communication. The refrigerant in the condenser should flow unimpeded into the reservoir so that the cooling area of the condenser can be fully utilized.
(4) thermal expansion valve: thermal expansion valve in the refrigeration system is the flow of the control valve, but also refrigeration equipment in the throttle valve, which is installed in the cooling device between the dry filter and evaporator, its temperature The bag is wrapped at the exit of the evaporator.
(5) Evaporator: The evaporator is a heat exchange device that relies on the evaporation of the refrigerant liquid to absorb the heat of the cooled medium. Its function in the refrigeration system is to absorb heat. In order to ensure that the evaporation process can be stable and lasting, must continue to use the refrigeration compressor to extract the gas away to maintain a certain evaporation pressure.
(6) electrical control system: electrical control system, including power supply and automatic control part. Power supply part is through the contactor, the compressor, fans, pumps and other power supply. Automatic control part includes thermostat, pressure protection, delay, relay, overload protection and other combinations to achieve according to the water temperature automatically start and stop, protection and other functions.
(7) Refrigerants: Most of the industrial chillers used in modern industry use R22 as a refrigerant. As the freon refrigerant is banned, the environmentally friendly R410A and pure natural hydrocarbon refrigerants will be gradually adopted. Refrigeration is the flow of refrigerant in the refrigerant system, its main role is to carry heat, and in the state changes to achieve endothermic and exothermic.
(8) dry filter: in the refrigeration cycle must prevent the entry of water and dirt, the main source of moisture is the newly added refrigerant and lubricants contained in the trace of water, or due to maintenance system when the air into the Of water. If the water in the system is not removed, when the refrigerant through the throttle (thermal expansion valve or capillary), due to pressure and temperature drop sometimes water will freeze into ice, so that the channel block, affecting the normal operation of the refrigeration device. Therefore, a dry filter must be installed in the refrigeration system.